Where is my refund?

So I filed my refund and it was accepted on the 17th, TT said that I was supposed to recieve my refund by the 26th, the WMR says 2/7, and the other site (its like sbtg or somethin like that) and that says by 2/1......any one have an answer?
    Ok so this is what i have learned from varius info online and irs and banks etc....The irs will release your funds anytime between 2/1 and 2/7! More then likely check your bank on 2/1 and 2/2. They put an extra 5 banking day grace period on their website incase the bank decides to place a hold on your check. You can check the sbbt site if your fees are being taken from your tax return and at the bottom it will say funds released once that happens your money will appear in account within 24 hours. You should have been on the 1/25 wmr list but due to irs being overwhelmed some returns were pulled back a week. Even if you call the irs until it says been processed they will not help you with any aditional info. Hope this helps
    • i was accepted on the 19th around 530am and today i called SBBT today and spoke with a rep and the irs released my funds today to SBBT and the rep told me they were processing it (basically taking the fees out of the original refund) and then within 1-2 business days it will be released to my bank.  so i would call SBBT to see what the hold up is. 8779087228.