Capital One Discount

How do I get the capital one discount to work? I click the link in their email and it doesnt give me the discount.
    • The site just said by clicking the link Turbo Tax knows you are a Capitol One customer. Does that mean we get the discount?
    • The e-mail said 35% off, the techpro provides a link for only 25% off. Please tell me how to get the 35% off discount
    • I just noticed a $10 credit on my capital one statement (still a pending transaction) I had no idea about this discount.
    • cont'd  I paid for my federal/state returns with my CO acct.
    • I signed in from Capital One that said I would get a discount, yet no code was given. Please advise, I really need a discount. Thank you
    I had to log into capital one and search for turbo tax discount then click the link that comes up. Also clear ur internet cache and cookies and restart the computer before clicking the link. Then It will work.