University National Bank of Saint Paul, MN

This year my refund comes from University National Bank of Saint Paul, MN last year my refund came from SBBT. Is anybody else getting their refund from University National Bank of Saint Paul, MN?
  • I thought I was suppose to get my refund from them this year, but I checked the SBBT website and I can see my refund there even though it says we haven't received your refund yet.
  • When I did it, it said invalid SSN.
  • Mine also had bank of St Paul but I went to SBBT and they said funds were already on way to bank; called my bank and they have no record of funds coming. no lace on St Pauls site to check status of refund
  • Did you end up receiveing your return and if so how long did it take to post to your account from the time the IRS said they sent it. Currently I am going through the same situation. The IRS said my Deposit date would be March 13,2013 and said they sent it to University National Bank yesterday, but I called the bank today (March 14th) and they said they haven't received anything yet. Just looking for more info on this issue because I filed my taxes Feb.14th and I still haven't got anything back YET.
Did you go here?  https://cisc.sbtpg.com/...not sure but I thought mine was going through the University National Bank also according to the agreements i signed online when doing my taxes.
    SBBT has updated.  They have only received the funds from IRS for the 24th deposit date only.  CHeck back tomorrow after 3:00 est for update for the 25th deposit date.
    • I checked SBBTand they say they haven't received my refund but the email from turbo tax says from national bank. WTH is going on? Im so tired of being confused.
    • geezes, i don't get it either, my info on SBBT says the dame that they haven't received my deposit yet....
    What was known as SBBT is now commonly refered to as TPG and is basically a subcontractor of University National Bank whereas last year your stuff went directly to SBBT then to you, this year is goes to UNB, the TPG then to the direct deposit of your account.  As for those of you that are wondering about the fees, you paid them last year and every other year that you E-Filed your taxes.  Those are esentially convenience fees, for the convenience of getting your money in 2 weeks as opposed to 6 if you elected to recieve a paper check or file by paper.  A.K.A. read the fine print before signing anything, the fees were clearly stated for those who didnt just click "next."