What does "Enter number of exemptions claimed on parents return" mean??

I am filing my taxes I am a full-time student, it's asking me for my parents taxes and I don't understand what that question is asking. Help!
    Taxpayers can claim exemptions for themselves and their dependents.  For example, if your parents are married, living in the same household with two children there would be 4 exemptions.  Are you being claimed as a dependent on your parents' taxes?
    • no I not, my mother is a single parent we live in an apartment, and she has 2 dependents, also she doesnt file taxes
    Honestly, I don't have any idea why it would ask you that question then.  Try just putting in zero.  You are filing as though you provide all your own support even though you are a full time student, right?