What may I deduct from my Kentucky vehicle registration and tax paid in 2011?

I have two vehicles.  One leased (Toy PU) and one purchasing (Toy 4R).  Ky makes me pay ADVALOREM Tax based on assessed value and a Registration Fee for my purchased vehicle.  I pay an additional personal property tax on my leased vehicle through Toyota.  Ky only charges me a Registration Fee for my leased vehicle.  So, what may I deduct legally?

1 person found this helpful

As someone who recently renewed my own Kentucky tags, the annual registration fee that you pay to the PVA office is deductible.  This is also called property tax, so it's the same thing on your leased vehicle.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
TurboTax TaxPro

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community