turbotax card

hi, why have i not got my turbotax card yet
    hey all .. go thru the spanish Q on the automated system; their reps are bi lingual so you can get thru to someone and they can speak w/u in english. or call turbo tax customer service themselves and make them xfer you to the card company area
    • i have called and got a replacement card sent out cause the first one didnt come and that one still aint came either i called them back and they tell me to send in all this info about me and they will send out my card so i asked them why the hell are they holding on to my money which was put on my card last month they tell oh we sent it out but yet it still aint here after i have sent in all my info i think somebody stealing money at turbo tax and i called me a lawyer for fraud
    • I AM SO PISSED TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO THESE(profanity removed)  FINALLY GOT CONNECTED AND THE ASS HOLE HUNG UP ON ME. i WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN
      THIS IS (profanity removed)
    • I am also waiting for my card, I called and got thru to a person after holding 47 minutes and all he said was wait another 3 days and then call back, REALLY?? its been 15 days already!! how do I file a complaint and to whom? I will NEVER use turbotax again...Turbotax is one big FAILURE!
    • let all of us call eyewitness news ch 7 on turbo tax for not properly giving our cards with our refund money on it
    • TO ALL THOSE WHO CANT REACH ANYBODY DONT CALL FROM YOUR PHONE USE SOMEONE ELSES!!!!!!!!THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER TO WHERE THEY KNOW ITS YOU THATS CALLING AND SEND AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE TO SAY THAT THEYRE BUSY AND CANT ANSWER YOUR CALL.I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BC A REP AT BANCORP MISTAKINGLY LET ME IN ON THEIR LITTLE SECRET.TRY IT  IT WORKS!!!!!  IM ON THE LINE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DAYS AND I TRIED IT LAST NIGHT WITH MY SISTERS PHONE!!!
    Hi there,

If it has been at least 10 days since you signed up for the card, please contact the TurboTax refund card support to double check that you they have the correct address on file. The number is 1-866-543-9160
    • yea good luck with that  NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE  I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WEEKS
    • I keep trying to find out where my card is but i just keep getting an automated phone messege. It is so upsetting. why can't I just talk to a real person ?