[SOLVED] Unable to import TD Ameritrade 1099-B transactions

I found an easy solution for importing 1099-B transactions from TD Ameritrade into my tax return.  I tried H&R Block and TurboTax without success.  Then I tried taxACT and the import was really easy.  Plus, you can just use a CSV file that you download from TD Ameritrade if you need to make any modifications before the import.  It is also much cheaper than TT and H&R Block.

This is not a sales pitch.  I just think it's hilarious that TurboTax drives customers to the competitor like this.

www.taxact.com
    TD Ameritrade has the issue, learn more:  http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/SLN57988
    • So, I have the txf file with all my transactions from TD AMeritrade, but how do I upload it into TurboTax?
    • This information from whoever has been so incredibly useful to me, as i have spent hours and hours of frustration every single year. And this year, it has reached the max. I cannot deal with this any more. Correctly said - it is hilarious that TT drivers customers to competitors " but more - what a shame that a program like TT creates such tremendous inconvinience to its customers! How cannot they get their act together? ( to help investors important information)