I received a 1099-b from Walmart (Computershare) and input the information. Turbo tax is now asking me how I acquired this. None of what is listed pertains to the 1099-b. It is a reinvestment. What should I put for how I acquired it?

This is a consolidated broker statement that has 1099Div info also on it. Am I putting it in the wrong section of Turbo tax? If so where do I or do I have to even supply the information?
    Usually, your Form 1099B consolidated statement has included your 1099INT, 1099DIV, and 1099B info so with the 1099INT info enter it as your interest paid on your Schedule "B" and that also goes for your 1099DIV info. For the 1099B stock sales, that info will be entered on your Schedule "D"
    • so where do i go to put in the walmart computershare at in cuz it don't show it on the w-2 summary
    • dont have an answer, we have the same problem.  turbo is asking for information from the form that is not there(bobbye)
    • I entered all that was on combined 1099 DIV/B. I am being asked about Line 14 (Various Letters a, h, i, etc...)  I do not have a line 14 on my statement. Any suggestions?
    • I had the same ques as dale;  I have a combined 1009div/1099b and sold shares of walmart stocks; i dont have a form that has a line 14c that TT is asking for.
    • i don't have an answer. can't figure it out.
    • I am waiting for my 1099 Div form. Is there anyway I can get it online