Why can't I delete form 8829?

I changed my answer for home office to "no." this deleted it from my federal return but it keeps coming up with errors on my CA return and won't let me file.  if i go to the page to delete forms, it is not there.

I fixed this error by deleting my old CA form and starting (after removing the home office)

Hope that helps.

Hello kestrelrogue,

Here is TurboTax support link having info about deleting Forms from your return,
      http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Topics-and-Forms/Remove-Forms-from-Your-Tax-Return/GEN12350.html

Hope this information is useful.
      • As stated in my original question, the form does not show up on the delete forms page. Your answer, which I have already found on other questions, is not helpful. Finally, at the end of my rope after hours of trying to delete the form, I simply answered that zero percent of my income came from my "home office." hope this doesn't create issues. Oh well.
      • I am with you!  I have spent hours trying to get rid of this form - I am not even filing ANY business related information this year.  I am out of business.
      • Turbo Tax must have a bug that they can't fix. I'm in the same boat. This sucks. We should get our money back.
      • I am having trouble removing this home office answer too and upon error checking it wants me to fill out all the details.ugh
      • I agree, this has to be a bug. Everybody seems to be having this problem and there is no clear answer, just a runaround boilerplate reply. This is VERY frustrating.
      • I'm having same problem still. going with the suggestion to put 0% usage to bypass i guess
      • why hasn't this been answered by turbo tax, need to file asap!
      • I am having this same problem with Form 2106. It's 6 months later and this issue is still not resolved. The form does not show up in the list of forms to delete. I can't pass the Federal Review to file.
      • same here...i have no home office and my fed taxes are fine, but i keep getting form 8829 errors in the state area...followed the directions to delete the form from the Forms page, but the form isn't there in the first place...intuit, get to it! fix this problem!
      • This is busted. I get the same errors.
      • sad.  I am reading about THE SAME PROBLEM a full year later.  Why?!
         If "audit insurance" is still available and I get it, will TurboTax cover my expenses for their error?
        This is PATHETIC.