How do I deduct travel and vehicle expenses incurred as a result of professional development needed to keep my job?

I used my vehicle to travel to various businesses I visited for professional development needed to keep my job as a chef instructor.  I also incurred hotel, food and gas expenses.
    To enter into TurboTax, type “employee business expenses” (without the quotes) in the search window, highlight the same phrase in the box below, click Go and follow the prompts and online instructions.

In TurboTax Online, you will find the search window by clicking on Tools (top right), then Topics and Forms.

See "Can I Deduct My Employee Business Expenses on My Tax Return?"
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Employment-Expenses/Can-I-Deduct-My-Employee-Business-Expenses-on-My-Tax-Return-/GEN80351.html?_requestid=347562