how much does turbo tax charge

i want to see how much will turbo tax cost me
    Go to turbotax.com and look at the prices on each version. The Free Edition is free for federal only and will not handle self employment income requiring a Schedule C. Note there is an additional $27.95 fee for preparing a state return and if you want to pay your fees from your federal refund rather than using a credit or cash card, there is a $29.95 processing fee for that. If you already have logged in with an account, you will have to start over with a new account to move to a lower priced version.
    • THEY SHOULD SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE A 1099 THAT IT IS NOT GONNA BE FREE OF CHARGE.I DID NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO PAY!
    • completely agree!
    • Ive used Turbo for 5 years now.I checked my return with HR block online.The outcome was the same but I save $40.00 Prep fees by going with HR Block and the service was easier to understand,Totally a better deal........ C'Ya turbo tax...... Im outta here.....
    • I have used Turbotax for many years but was surprised to see a cost of $114 to efile both Federal and State taxes.  TaxACT had the same refund results as Turbotax and the cost to efile both Fed and State was $17.95.  I switched to TaxACT.  Not sure what value add Turbotax is providing with the extra costs.
    • They said it would only cost $29.95 for the State filing and free for the federal. NOT TRUE!  They charged me $90 and I could not get an answer as to why or go back and discontinue.