What does it mean by Agency-provided xpath? it has to do with my return being rejected.

to input the agency-provided xpath in a blank box...
    Got the answer because it has happen to me, What you do is go get your pin through Irs.gov. Then since it was reject you have to resubmitted via the third bubble on the screen where it ask about last Gross income...use pin from 2009 ....etc . So use the 3 bubble out of the 4 bubbles asking. Which says recommended next to it, and complete the whole e file. Once that it done you will be accepted.
      why do I get a Default Mef Form and Agency-provided xpath   after it says iv been rejrcted? I dont know what to put in the blank section
      • this is whay mine keeps saying too?? how do I fix it???? has anyone been able to go forth with the return??
      • i'm stuck on my rejection for fed i never did this stuff before where can i find this pin
      • What does it mean by Default Mef Form / Agency-provided xpath? What do I enter on the box? This is confusing.
      • What  do I enter in box agency-provided xpath? I have an IRS reject.