The is a amount for over $100,00.00 in the sales tax portion. How do I delete this amount?

HELP! I have spent so much time trying to remove an amount I did not enter. I don't have sales tax to claim on the purchase of a new vehicle. This is taking me way too much time.
    Try these direction to get into the section to delete the amount

In TurboTax Online:

Select the Tools button in the upper right-hand portion of the screen.
    Select Topics & Forms.
    When the window opens, type "sales taxes paid" into the box, select the item, and then select Go.
    Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your sales taxes paid information.

Another option is to just start over. Try this link for help with that
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Home-Tab/Start-Over-in-TurboTax-Online/GEN12216.html?_requestid=7433