SSBT website showing my deposit info

Just wanted to let everyone know that the sbbt website is showing my deposit....IRS saying DD date 1/25.
Congrats:)
congrats!!
  • What is SSBT?
  • Twinie, when did your status change from processing to accepted? Did it jst happen today? I'm trying to figure how much notice they are giving because my dd was supposed to be 1/25 but im still processing with 1/31 date.
  • 17th about 7:30pm
  • Mine is there also!!!!
  • that is the bank that your refund is processed through if you chose to have your fees from TT deducted from your check.
  • Whats SSBT websit to look up info on?
https://cisc.sbtpg.com/
That is the link to check your status through the bank if you had your fees deducted from your tax refund.
  • wmr is working now.
  • MINES WAS ACCEPTED ON THE 17TH AS WELL AND THE IRS.GOV WEBSITE SAYS MY RETURN IS STILL PROCESSING WITH A DATE OF 1/31, BUT ON THE REFUND CYCLE SHEET IT SAID 01/25...THE SSBT SITE SAYS THEY STILL HAVENT REC'D MY DEPOSIT FROM THE IRS...SO I DONT NOW WHATS GOING OM...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

S/N: I CALLED THE IRS THIS MORNING AND THEY TOLD ME MY RETURN HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSED YET..
  • wmr is not working for me... called and still the same date of 02/07 ... mine was accepted on 01/19 at 1:24 am ...
  • See Allhere....that's why there is definitely something screwy going on.  Mine was accepted 1/19 at 2:24am and I have a "still processing should receive by 1/31" message, which I thought was weird because based on the cycle chart I should've been in the Feb 1st batch, but then again, I heard they are making deposits on a daily basis and not just once a week.  I am on the phone with IRS now, so I will post what answer I receive.  Although, I am sure I will receive 3 different answers if I call 3 different times.  So frustrating!
  • waiting pls post
  • Mine showed deposit on 24th so when does it hit my bank from Santa Barbara? Its the 25th today and no money in my account?
What is SSBT?
  • If you are using Santa Barbara and expected your refund today the 6th of FEB this is what the website says..IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    Taxpayers please be aware that there has been a slight delay in IRS funding!

If the IRS website indicates that your refund will be available February 6th, funds will not be available until February 7th due to the IRS releasing funds one day later than expected. Taxpayers expecting their refund on the 6th by direct deposit will now likely receive their refund on the 7th. Please be assured that Tax Products Group will disburse funds immediately as they are received from the IRS.