Why can't I download my state?

When i try to download my Michigan tax forms I get a message that Michigan isn't available yet, but when I checked on the Turbotax web site it is shown as available. I updated TurboTax to R12 hoping this would help, but still can't download the state.  I'm using a Mac OS X 10.4.11.
    When attempting to download TurboTax State from within the TurboTax federal program, you receive a message that the state program is unavailable, with an expected availability date in the past.

Many times, this occurs because the federal program has not been updated to the latest release or the system date on your computer is incorrect.

Try the following:
    1. Update TurboTax.
    If you receive the message Your TurboTax is up to date with the latest product updates and tax forms, click Done, and then hold down the Ctrl key while choosing One-click Updates from the Online menu.
    2. After updating, restart TurboTax and then download your state program again.
    3. If the problem persists, correct your system date and time setting, and then download again.
    • This didn't help. My system date and time are accurate and TurboTax  has been updated to R12, 2 March 2011. I still can't download my state. Now What?
    jfjo,

I know you must be frustrated and notice your post is several days old, but going to try to help.
    1.) Does your Michigan State appear in the window below your Federal return?  If so when you click on it what happens?
    2.) When you look up at the TT Menu and Click on TurboTax and select (Download State) what happens.
    3.)  Here's a link to what I'm asking in 2.) http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Download-State--Desktop-/Download-TurboTax-State--Mac-/GEN12513.html

One last thing when was the last time you shut down your computer and restarted to log back in?  If it has been a while then shut down and restart.  Then open TT again and see what happens.  I am running Mac OS X 10.4.11 with all the latest updates and had No problems downloading both Indiana and Iowa.

Doc