online turbo tax not working?

Well, just to test, I just signed in without a problem
    • I think it's just me, I try over and over and over and the screen gets stuck on "Lets work on getting your maximum refund" and I can't go anywhere from there.  It's just stuck there.  UGH!
    • this is happening to me as well, try to login and it justs freezes?
    • Me too.  I cannot click on anything!
    Check to make sure of the following:

Internet Explorer  --- allow popups and activeX
    Firefox - allow scripts
    • I ended up going to "InPrivate" browsing through the Internet Explorer options and I finally was able to log in and do my taxes!!!  Yay!!!  Return accepted and dd expected by the 3rd of February!  Thanks for all the help!
    • mommajuju please note that you responded to a post of about a year ago!