My employer didn't take out federal income tax. What do I do now?

I just received my last check of the year and realized that my employer has not taken out federal income tax on me.  I make $260 a week and they told me if I don't make enough, then they don't take it out.  What do I do now?
    Just fill out your tax return (you will need the W2, don't use you last paystub).  You wil probably not owe any tax and will qualify for the EIC (Earned Income Credit).
    • Are you an employee  (W-2) or an independent contractor (1099)?  Did you ever complete a W-4 to indicate the amount you wished to have withheld?  Depending upon how many exemptions you claimed, they may not have been required to withhold anything.
    • Thanks guys. I am an employee, and I did the hiring and paper work of this nature on people for years and have also done my w4s every year myself, exactly the same never changing anything, and this will be the first time I looked at a paycheck and didn't see the correct information.
    • Okay, do you mean they missed taking out taxes for this one paycheck?
    • No lol I mean they haven't taken out federal taxes in the 6 months i have been there.  They have taken out medicare, and social security, and by the way, turbo tax says they are taking out too much ss also....who knows, but i cannot get a reply from corporate at all lol