Has anyone received their Georgia tax refund yet? I was accepted on the 19th but they say it is still being reviewed.

Mines was saying the same...then i got a letter that it was suspended...had to verify my info online with a quiz the the email is approved or denied. If approved they release money and you recieve it in 7-10 business days.... New fraud check system this year...i was accepted on the 19th, and dd was transmitted for the 26th...but they selected me for a fraud check.... Hope that helps....
    • i was accepted on the 19th also and still under review. i called today and the rep said its alot of people calling in saying they were accepted on the 19th and 20th and the refunds are just sittin there not being processed. sd if you dont get it within 30 days or a letter saying something is wrong with it to call back. it has to be a glitch because people who filed after the 19th have received theres.
    • Filed on Jan 25 accepted the 26th.  Still have not received my dd.
    • does it matter that I forgot to enter my social security wages but I did enter my wages on the other lines of the forms before submitting
    • accepted on 1/19     still no refund      when call they say they can not release any date information and that the normal is 7-10 weeks
    • I was accepted on 1/24 , been under review and told to call office.  I call the lady, placed on hold for 30min . I call on my  cell put on speaker and placed it on my seat while I was drtiving. The lady stated the state is using an identity therft program , which mean your refund want be sent untill after 4 to six week. Some may received a letter in the mail and other may not. So far I have not received a letter but now I do have a a date of the 22th of Feb.  I told her I paid eztra to have it back in 7 days, she stated that want happen. State have a new prgram to prevent theft . which is good . Guest we wait until it release. Now as federal came within seven days. good luck
    I was accepted on 1/21 and received mine on 1/31. Mine was for only a little over $100 though.
      I was accepted on 1/26 and received mine on 2/1 it was for just under $500