i lost the ip pin number

from the IRS website "Understanding Your CP01A Notice
This letter tells you about the Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) we sent you."
(http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-Your-CP01A-Notice)

What should I do if I lose my IP PIN?

You should contact IRS at 1-800-908-4490 ext. 245 or visit a Taxpayer Assistance Center. You will need to validate your identity to the assistor who can provide you with a replacement IP PIN. The replacement IP PIN will allow you to e-file your return or file by paper. However, there may be a delay in processing your return while we validate your information. This is for your protection.

how can i get my pin code
    from the IRS website "Understanding Your CP01A Notice" (http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-Your-CP01A-Notice)

What should I do if I lose my IP PIN?

If you lost your IP pin number issued by the irs because of identity theft then you will have no choice but to mail your return without the ip pin you can not e file at all