HOW DOES ONE ENTER DOMESTIC PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES DEDUCTION INFORMATION FOR AN S CORP?

We have domestic Prodcation activity and want to pass the DPAI and Wages thru on K-1's to shareholders. How do I enter this to get it on the K-1s?
    Domestic Production Activity is not common for most of our TurboTax Business users, so we've left it out of interview to avoid confusing those that don't understand it.

To enter yours, however, you need to go to forms mode and open Form 1120s p3-4.  Go to line 12d of Schedule K, and below item F select P from the drop down list for Type, then enter a description and the amount.
      I have a follow-up question to the answer provided.  I'm working on a s-corp return for which i also need to specify that income is "qualified production activities income".  I think I can get to the correct form to manually enter a code for "other deductions" in section 12... But, since TurboTax is the one who calculates these numbers (ordinary business income & etc that go on schedule K-1), how will I kow what figure to enter for the code P or Q in section 12?
      • Hi. I have the same question as  where to enter the Domestic Production Activities Deduction for film production (new for 2010), which the TurboTax survey did ask me about. But I skipped over it until later and now cannot locate. This is as an independent contractor, not an S corp. Please help. Thank you.