where is my 2010 refund

I never got my 2010 Income tax refund.  Can I check to see what happen here in turbo tax?
    if you are talking about federal refund, please consider visiting www.irs.gov and look for the "Where is My Refund".  If unsatisfied with the answer call the  IRS 1040 line. Also most of the states have a similar facility -- "Where is My Refund" and many even tell you the warrant Number and when issued.   TurboTax just helps you prepare and file your return and usually would be able to tell you about direct deposit or checks issued by the Fed or the States.   If you got one of their cards, then ,yes , you should call the customer service and they should be able to track down the refund.