Still haven't received my NJ state refund and it was already accepted 1/225

I have received all my other returns accept my state return from NJ it was also supposed to be direct deposit. I have called the Tax revenue to check my status and it says it is processing. How long does it take to process and when should I expect to receive it? Any help would be appreciated.
    NJ seems to be somewhat slow this year processing returns.  State budget cutbacks and all that.
    • i have a family i need the money
    • i also havent received my nj state return its been 4 weeks i've tried calling them and  i could not get through. everyone i know has not received their nj state refund either, my friend has been waiting 2 months and still hasnt received hers, wats goin on this year i need my money!
    • I have not received my state return efiled a month ago and I live in NY State. Don't understand why it's taking so long, it's my money. Just give it back or pay intrest like I would have to if I was late. So I guess it's not just NY. Hope you receive your return soon.
    • I have been waiting over 2 months now for my state NJ refund .  WHATS THE DEAL!!!!!!!!?????????
    • i filed in january! still havent received my refund. its almost may! i called that 800 number and it says its still processing. HELP! whats NJs deal this year?
    • I files my taxes as soon as we could in the beginning of January and have yet to see a dime of my money.  I call the  1-800-number and it always says that they have a high volume of calls and to call back later. Does anyone know what is going on. I am in the military paying these damn state taxes have a family to take care of. I feel if Im not going get my money then I shouldn't have to pay. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US OUT....
    • Its almost june and we have not received ours that we filed at the end of February. its pretty ridiculous. Now we are moving and im hoping it wont affect our return. with us being military and all i dont think it would, but you neve5r know. It would just be nice to get our money. Its funny they can take as ling as they want to send you your return.. but god forbid you owe them money.. they will hound you down and start garnishing shit.
    • 4 Months and still no state  refund yet
    • I mail my return the same time every year.  It usually takes one month for the check to come (end of February or beginning of March.)  I called the refund inquiry number 1-800-323-4400.  You need to put in your Social Security number and the amount of the refund.  They told me that my refund was approved March 21st and should be received by April 20th- so they seem to be one and one-half months late.
    icequeec....

Was your state return accepted?  
    You can find your state's website to check on your refund here……
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Where-do-I-/State-Tax-Web-Sites/GEN12028.html

Also double check if you efiled…….
    Check your filing status under the Print and file tab. If it shows rejected, fix the error and file again. If it shows no return filed, you need to continue  in order to go all the way through the filing process to submitting your return. Many people think by paying the Turbo Tax fee they have filed.  But you need to continue on to the submit button.  You can efile until Oct 15, 2011.

You had to submit and file the state return separately from the federal return.
    • I JUST got off the phone with a rep. We were required to send additional information, which we did, and it was confirmed they recieved that in MAY! It is now Aug and they still have not even begun processing it. I am so frustrated.  I asked the rep how long they have, and he said they can take as long as they need. I asked "what, will I get my 2011 refund before my 2010?!" bastard had the nerve to say, "it's possible"....ughhh