Delete State return from Turbo Tax

I can file free through the State of IN, how do I delete from Turbo tax?
    Hi,

Please see this article on our support site for more information on how to remove your state return before efiling.

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/GEN12110

If you have already paid for the state, then contact TurboTax Technical support using this article:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/go/GEN12151

Hope this helps.
    • I can file free through state of PA
    I don't want to file state return thru turbo tax please delete state return
    • TURBO TAX HAS TOO MANY FEES!!

LOOK FOR COMPETITORS
    Go to the State Taxes tab, select continue, where it shows your state there's an option to delete it.
    • why did they charge me for the state in the first place?
    • Costs way too much to file!
    • Turbo Tax fees have gotten out of control.
    • Last time I'm using the TurboTax product..  I signed up online for 39.99, which apparently has become 49.99 and now am charged 39.99 for the state tax prep.  So long..  for another few dollars, I could have had this done professionally.
    • DONT USE THIS SERVICE..............I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE.........THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME USING TURBO TAX!
    • I want to do my federal tax now and my state later but that is not an option.  I will not use turbo tax next year!!