NEW JERSEY DEPT OF LABORS FEDERAL ID NO

TRYING TO GET A HEAD START. DOES ANYONE FROM NJ HAVE IT?
    22-2481818 I got it for anyone else who needs it :)
    • omg!!!!!! thank you!
    • No problem!! I know that will help alot of people. You dont have to wait for your 1099G from Unemployment form if you are not filing in places like HR BLOCK..I called the unemployment line and got my benefit amount for 2011 thru the automated system and I have already filed taxes. There is ways around things :)
    • LaLa what number did you call for that information?
    • Thanks so much!!
    I called 973 648 2429. Listen to prompts. If u are an employer press 1 all other.callers press 2. Then listen and it.will say infomation about ur benefit years.
    • How did you get the Federal Id # ?
    • I found it. I filed and my return was.accepted. Also I got my 1099G yesterday and double checked and it was correct.
    • Thanks so much LaLa!
    • Do you have the address for the NJ Dept of Labor that should be put in?
    • Yes I do its...

Dept Of Labor
      22 South Clinton Avenue  Trenton, NJ 08609-1212
    • I have already received my 1099-G. Federal ID number is 22-2481818.  Address is:
      New Jersey Department of Labor
      Unemployment Insurance
      PO Box 916
      Trenton, NJ 08625-0916
    • thank yall so much.. it was the last of the info i need to finish my taxes... so thankful
    • Everyone in NJ has the same unemployment federal tax id#? I just want to make sure lol.
    Everyone in NJ has the same unemployment federal tax id#? I just want to make sure lol.