Where can I deduct the legal fees that I successfully recovered after taking legal action against a former employer?

My attorney helped me reach a settlement with a former employer in a discrimination and wrongful discharge action.  The employer paid me and paid my legal fees and both payments w ere reflected on a 1099-MISC as my income.  I'm certain I can deduct the legal fees, but just don't know where. I don't think it's done on Schedule A in this circumstance because it is not subject to the 2% limitation.
    Legal fees paid for actions involving a claim of unlawful discrimination are deductible as an adjustment to income rather than as a miscellaneous itemized deduction subject to the 25 AGI limitation.
    -under the deductions & credits section, scroll down to the "other deductions and credits" section
    -click start or update next to "other deductible expenses"
    -click yes on the next page, then click done
    -click yes on the page "any other deductions?"
    -enter your legal fees not subject to the 2% AGI limit