Where is my refund down???

I keep getting this error ::We are sorry Where's My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954.

Is tgis happening to anyone else??
  • Yes, It is happening to me to. Maybe the system is down...
  • Try again. It's working fine for me.
  • I get:

You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.

Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below.
It means that they're updating the system
    Be sure that you are putting in the first SSN that shows up on your tax return. And as far as you seeing that you may have entered your informaiton incorrectly they may not have updated yours yet. I have been accepted and am also seeing the Status You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below.
    • I'm not seeing that error. I am only seeing Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954.. I have verified that I am entering the correct information. I will try again. Ok I just tried and I am even more confused. TT says I will get my refund by 02/01, irs website says 01/31. Anyone else having this issue?