Turbotax Download from Amazon is CORRUPTED

The digital signature on the file always shows "This digital signature is not valid." This means that the file has been changed since it was signed. This is evidence of either tampering or corruption, and I do not trust the software. I have contacted Amazon, but they say that since the software resides on Intuit's servers, the problem arises with them. Of course, they may have introduced the corruption in the process.

I have tried 4 downloads and they all have the same problem.
    I have contacted Intuit/TTax support, and they provided me with a download that was not corrupt.

Although that solved my concerns personally, god knows how many other people downloaded and installed the corrupt version.

Initially neither Amazon nor TurboTax seemed to want to act to remove and replace the corrupted file, and since both could potentially be held responsible for distributing a corrupt file... I was concerned and contacted Amazon again. I got the feeling that they would look further into the matter this time.

Of course, the corruption may be simply an insignificant change in a part of the file that is not really used or it could be as bad as having been infected with some sort of malware which could send your personal information to someone else out on the internet.

I'm sure TTax people are pretty busy right now, and after all, I paid Amazon for the software. They probably aren't nearly as swamped as the TTax guys, so I hope it gets sorted.
      I cannot speak for Amazon, but you can use the TurboTax Online edition OR purchase TurboTax for download directly from Intuit: http://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/