what time does the irs deposit your refund

i spoke to a irs agent and they told me i would recieve my refund on 1/25/2012
    Accepted 1/17/12 at 12:15
    had an estimated date of refund will be deposited BY 1/31/12.
    Sat my status changed to: Your dd will be deposited ON 2/1/12
    I just checked my status at TPG and the funds are there! I just have to wait for them to post to my TT card.
    • Around what time did they deposit your deposit?
    It will be there this afternoon. Around 3, for people  who use sbbt
    • Meaning in our personal bank account or at SBBT?
    • @ beauty, did you also show a date of Jan 31 on where's my refund? Just wondering if I have a chance at recieving my refund tomorrow. My return was accepted Jan 17 and according to the cyle chart, I should recieve my refund tomorrow.
    • Well when I check SBBT I still get this The IRS did not deposit funds to your account as originally expected. The IRS usually makes refund deposits within 9 to 16 days, but your deposit was not received within that period of time. At times the IRS will delay a refund deposit by one week, so you may check back at this site seven days from now. If no deposit is made by then, you should contact the IRS.

But, when I call they still show 1/25

IRS still says processing and 1/31
    • Mine too Tentsey. pray for the best.
    • Is this 3PM PST-EST-or CST? Because I have a refund date of 1/25/12 and it is 5PM CST and I have no deposit today. :(
    • Starwalker I was told pacific since the bank is in California.
    • So does that mean 6pm on the east coast  because we are 3 hours ahead of west coast and someone said the bank was in California and it did deposits at 3pm?
    • We are 3 hours ahead.