Does TurboTax efile OHIO RITA and School District taxes with the state forms?

Hal_Al has mentioned that turbotax does not efile the RITA with ohio state taxes, but rather it just prints out the forms and asks you to mail them.  I assumed that TurboTax would prompt me to do this but it didn't.  How do I know if my RITA has been sent to the right place?

Also, my school district was filed in the same way with my ohio taxes.  Will they be sent electronically or do i need to print them?

If TurboTax has not sent these forms then likely I will just use the websites provided directly by ohio to file instead of mailing everything.
  • so if im getting a school district tax refund will it be deposited in bank acct?  or will it be mailed to me?
Among the many pages that TurboTax (TT) makes available for your electronic or paper files, is one called State filing instructions (it's in addition to the federal filing instructions). It will tell you if the school district return was electronically filed (it usually is but not always) and that you have to mail the city return