What does this mean? If Form 1040A, Line 4 'Qualifying HOH SSN' has a value, then it must not be equal to "123456789" or "111111111" or "222222222" or "333333333" or "444444444" or "555555555" or "666666666" or "777777777" or "888888888" or "999999999".

Go back to Personal Info.  On your name click edit.  Make sure that your social security number has all numbers in the fields.  Especially check that a zero '0' is not an 'O'
    • i checked my SS# and it looks correct. It has no 0's in it either. Actually I believe it was auto filled for me my Turbo Tax from my last year's form.
    • Line 4 of Form 1040A is a checkbox and should have the box checked with an X.  Take a look at your return.  Click on Tools, click on Topics and click on View my return.
    • I'm looking at a saved copy right now and 1040A line 4 is checked with an X. And 1 or my 2 daughter's names appears on the line. I have 2 daughters and claim one as a dependent but not the other (shared custody). The child's name I do not claim appears on the line.
    • Sounds like everything is proper.  You may have to print and file your return by mail to the IRS.  Only other suggestion is to wait and see if someone else in the community can answer your question - OR -
      You may want to resubmit the question along with what you are claiming on your return and what you have checked to find the error.

The other thing you can try is contact the support center for a solution.

You can contact TurboTax support at the following website: Open 8:00 am - 5:00pm Pacific
      https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

On the Support site select a Category, then on the right select an option under Choose One, at the bottom of the screen you can choose the option of Online Chat or Call Us.