why is my refund not in my bank account

On the IRS website it says my refund was deposited on 2/4/11. No deposit is showing in my account. Is there a problem?
    The IRS transmits the refund directly to your bank.  I recommend you check with your bank to confirm they received it and find out when the funds will be available.
    • mine is the same, can someone please let us know if there is something wrong! thanks!
    From what I have heard the bank can hold your deposit for I think 2-3 business days. Call them and they can tell you if they received it and when they will release the funds.
      neither SBBT or my bank have gotten my refund. IRS where's my refund still states my refund WAS deposited on 2/4/11. WHERE'S THE MONEY?
      • Angelrey1, I am still having this problem! The bank says they have no record of the deposit! I checked the acct numbers I gave turbo tax and they are correct. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!
      em6731, did you pay for your return through the refund?
      • yes i did. Im wondering if it was deposited into Turbo Taxes acct and then it will transfer to mine. HOWEVER, the 2nd comment on this post is from a turbotax tech and she says IRS deposits directly into MY acct. I just chatted with a tech for Turbotax and they told me I had to talk to IRS. Of course I cannot get a human being when I call them. Grrrrr I am so frustrated!!!!!
      • Mine says it was deposited on the 4th also. Didn't have any fees taken from my refund I used the free turbo tax. Bank info is all right. Bank says there is no record of a deposit being made or any deposit that got rejected. here it is 5 days after the IRS said my refund was deposited and still nothing. Never got an email saying I was getting a check instead. Nice to know that my 4500 dollars is just floating around somewhere when I really need it. Goodbye TurboTax!
      • This is my situation as well. I would love to have some information on what's happening here.
      • Did any1 receive thier refund yet
        .. if so how long did it take
      • my refund has not been posted to my account ...and it says it suppose to be deposited ...where is my money ...this doesnt make any sence....wtf ....the irs are some one is keeping my money ......
      Mine only took 10 days.  Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.  Or you can check your refund status at Where's My Refund?  This is for your Federal Return.
      https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp