When will my refund be sent to my bank account

The IRS sent my refund to the Santa Barbara bank on Feb 25th and Santa Barbara bank is saying it will be sent to my account on the effective date Feb 26 does that mean I will get my refund tomorrow even though it is Saturday.
    If the IRS says it sent it to Santa Barbara bank, they should have it. If Santa Barbars says effective date of the 26th, then it should be there tomorrow. This tax year has brought it's share of issues. At least you actually got dates. Hang in there and check tomorrow. Did you call SBBT or check the website? https://cisc.sbtpg.com/index.aspx              Check it...
    • Yes I called and check the website. they took there fees and said it will be sent to my account on the effective date Feb 26th
    • Should be there tomorrow.... Yay for you!