home and business 1099misc and 1096 for state filing

can  home and business create 1099misc and 1096 for state filing and can they be efiled?
    Yes it does because I got one.  There is now a work around to prepare W2s and 1099s on your computer instead of online.  Per TT Tyson……

I discovered a bit of a hidden feature today. It turns out the offline W2/1099 creator hasn't been completely removed, yet.

Instead of clicking the 'Start a New Return' button on the TurboTax home screen, select New Tax Return from the File menu.
    You'll see a small window asking if you're creating a 1040 or w2/1099s. Select W2/1099.

It will then take you to the offline W2/1099 creator that was there in previous years. This works in both Windows  H&B and Business.

If you're using a Mac and trying the link in the front of the program, we know that doesn't work. There is another link in the Schedule C interview on the screen titled Pay Any Employees and that link works.

Info on using Turbo Tax Business or Home & Business to prepare W2 & 1099 forms…..
    http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/W-2---1099-Reporter/About-Quick-Employer-Forms/GEN12023.html

Here is a long list of commonly asked questions about Quick Employer Forms…
    https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/faq.htm#WhatIsQEF
    • Finally, someone is trying to help me!!

This line was VERY HELPFUL!!!
    • where do I find 1099 misc form and how do I download it
    • Yes I saw the answer.  I didn't see that 1096 forms are listed as provided by Home and business and I would like to know if 1099misc and 1096 printed forms can be created to mail to the state.
    • Answering Yes/No questions with questions is definitely not helpful.  But at least you included a link for self-research.
    You can file the LLC tax return using TurboTax Business for Windows.

Form 1096 is not provided for the Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV. In addition to summation, most Quick Employer Forms customers use a Form 1096 for state filings and states don't usually require one for the 1099-INT and DIV.

TurboTax Home and Business does not have form 1096 in it.
      Do you need to enter a 1099Misc or to prepare one to give to someone else?  I don't think you can download a 1099Misc.  What did you get one for?