Anyone received a SC tax refund? If so, did you file with an itemized federal tax return?

• I have yet to receive mine, or any information as to its status. I filed it the same time I did my federal return which was Jan 19th, an both electronically. When I go to the SC website, they say it is not found? And, I can't seem to get anyone at Turbotax to answer me. It just moves you along to this forum. They did take the cost out of my credit card that day though $29.95 i think it was.
  • Same problem here.  It says it is accepted but the state has no record.
  • i efiled my sc state return on the 21st of february, it was accepted by the state on the 28th,  but i havent gotten my refund back yet... i called the department of revenue and they said it could be 11 to 14 days from the date of acceptance, today is day 11, still nothing... i guess im just supposed to be crossing my fingers for monday now? has anyone else received their sc refund yet? how long did it take? (im supposed to get direct deposit btw)
Is this still a question? Anyone still having delays with SC refunds when used itemized fed?
  • I filed my electronic form on Feb. 4th.  It is now the 27th of April.  The SC tax people say it is still being processed.  I would like to know where my return is.
You know where your tax return is-the state has it and is still processing it.  To get updates on the possible deposit of your refund, there may be a place on the NC web site that tells you when to expect your refund.  Otherwise, you'll have to call them.