This post has been closed and is not open for comments or answers.

1099-MISC and Childcare

I have set aside $4000 in my FSA.  I have already received compensation for the $4000.  $3300 to a childcare facility and $700 to my aunt for babysitting expenses.  Am I supposed to provide a 1099-MISC for $700 to my Aunt? Also, do I enter anything in the 2011 deductions and credits for Child care?

Thank you in advance
    You do not prepare Forms 1099 for child care providers because, to you, they are personal payments, not business payments.

    Because of your FSA, you would still need to complete the child care section.