turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus direct deposit not showing on Turbo Debit Card

I did my taxes and set it up to receive my refund on my turbo debit card, and I didn’t get an advance or have a negative balance. I’ve never used it, it’s been sitting for months waiting for my under review taxes. Well I used the IRS portal today and it says it sent today to that card but it’s not displaying it at all and I can’t call Green Dot or Turbo Tax to verify they received it which is what the IRS says to do. (Call the bank) Is anyone else having this issue? Concerned they stole my stimulus. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

32 Replies

This is just my opinion but I feel like Turbo Tax dropped the ball big time on the stimulus checks. For days leading up to the deposits being sent the community begged and pleaded with Turbo Tax reps to give us any information concerning the Turbo Card being able to receive the deposit and all they did was send empty answers because they didn't know. How can the same card with the same routing numbers be able to receive my tax refund but not my stimulus? I have used Turbo Tax for years but this fiasco is the end of my relationship with Turbo Tax.

Me too. And i cant get any answers. Where's the money? 

See article links below for all the issues everyone had with not receiving their refund and the irs not having our account information it was of because TurboTax, hr block an other tax preparers glitches in addition to all the irs errors

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/16/coronav[product key removed]lus-check/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/stimulus-checks-hit-bank-accounts-encounter...

Yep and GREENDOT and TurboTax don’t have any answer. GREENDOT is saying there’s no pending deposits but the IRS get my payment portal said it was scheduled to be deposited 4/15/2020. So now I have no stimulus money, no way to contact a live representative from GREENDOT or the Turbo Debit Card, and I can’t view my information through the portal for at least 24 hours from checking too many times. I’ll never do my taxes with Turbo again and I’ve been using them since 2014. 

Same problem, IRS sent deposit on the 15th, and still nothing on the intuit card. Called and was just left on hold 

Yep same here

Yeah I still have nothing and I am locked out of the “get my payment” on the IRS site as well!!! WHEN WILL YOU FIX THIS TURBO?!?!?!

I am experiencing the same situation. Per the IRS website, my stimulus was to be deposited on April 15th, to my turbo card account,  but is no where to be found.  This is not acceptable!  There has to be thousands and thousands of Turbo card holders and familys who's quality of life and well being at this time quite literally DEPENDS SOLELY on this stimulus check!  **Get your act together TURBO card!**

This has class action lawsuit written all over it! I'll make it a point to skim the info on what the criteria is to start one while I try to figure out how in the hell I'm going to be able to speak to a  Turbo card representative to find out where my money is at. This is not okay. They provide a service, to which they expect us to pay their fees and do our part as customers, but THEY have business standards that they have to live up to as well. 

Same here.  It was deposited on 4/15/2020. But it is not showing up either. 
turbotax is trash and I will never use them again.  I’ve even went to their page and commented on a list asking why?  They answer everyone else’s questions and completely ignore the questions involving this fiasco.  

Let us know happens.  Curtisb02@ Gmail.  

Even now.  Usually a representative would be replying to this but they’re not.  They know!!!!  We just are nothing to them. 

I have been looking into a class action lawsuit also. This definitely qualifies. 

Im still in the same boat.  My account balance remains at 0.00 even though the IRS reported they deposited it on 4/15/2020 into my turbotax account. 

Exactly! All i got was this reply from them 2 days ago. It says it may take

a day or 2. Its been that and still no money on my card. 

Screenshot_20200416-142951.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies