Late Federal Refund

Over 6 weeks since my return was accepted but no refund. IRS website states it is still being processed. Never had an issue in the past and 2019 return has the same components as previous years. Any suggestions how to contact the IRS. Their phones have the message that no warm bodies will answer. Don't know where to write since I efiled.

Late Federal Refund

The IRS is closed & there is no phone service.  With everything going on the IRS is behind on processing e-filed returns.  You will have to keep checking the website Where's My Refund, for information.  The website updates once a day.

Late Federal Refund

Late Federal Refund

OK. Thanks for taking time to reply. Nice to have my suspicions confirmed. Take care and thank you.

Late Federal Refund

Glad to help!  Take care & be safe!