Your money stories
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your money stories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
So, my spouse filed our 2020 taxes (jointly) and it got accepted a few days before they disbursed the 3rd stimulus and I got $1,400 (they used my 2019 AGI) instead of $2,800. Should I take it into consideration and do something about it, or should I ... read more
Leeev ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by DavidD66
i filed my taxes for 2020, i received my state tax already, but i have not the federal, i went into the website and the irs does not have any record of my 2020 federal filing, do i need to refile?
DEYAUCO8 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by JamesG1
ok so on the second stimulus payment I was contacted by Turbo Tax in regards to a returned payment from my bank and they asked me to update my banking information which was done on the Turbo Tax portal. the reson was because my bank account had been ... read more
chadus83 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
How am i able to get it? It was sent to a closed account the first time, then turbotax sent my info to the IRS again using the closed account... How am i supposed to get the money? The first time was perfectly fine. Now this time around it has been s... read more
DConway40 ‎Posted January 8, 2021 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by HelenC12
I received the second stimulus deposited into the correct bank account but the IRS is using an old, closed account for the third stimulus. I know TurboTax helped correct bad banking information for the second stimulus, are they doing anything for the... read more
orbeachbum ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 4 weeks ago by ReneeM7122
Icyl37 ‎Posted March 8, 2021 | Latest post March 9, 2021 by DMarkM1
I wasn't aware that it needed to be reported, but I've just realized that I had a little over $15,000 in my foreign bank account in 2017. Am I in trouble and what's the penalty amount? Do I amend the 2017 tax return and include the interest amount? O... read more
saljas ‎Posted March 5, 2021 | Latest post March 6, 2021 by MaryM428
I just now today was notified of having a stimulus payment on my turbo tax debit card. It confused me because this year i signed up for credit karma for my funds to be sent. So when i saw I had a balance I was confused because i assumed the balance w... read more
fayofall9 ‎Posted March 6, 2021
I file my 2020 taxes and have received my refund but I didn’t get the 600 stimulus that I was missing so how to I get it now I was told I was supposed to put it on line 30 of the tax form but it didn’t tell me that I was ask question and I answered t... read more
Lindakaye60 ‎Posted March 2, 2021 | Latest post March 2, 2021 by WendyN2
I currently still have a decent amount of money from the stimulus on my turbo debit card I received last year for taxes. When I go to file and select refund advance on to a new turbo debit card(it won't allow using the old one,must get new), will the... read more
Kplow88 ‎Posted February 5, 2021 | Latest post February 6, 2021 by MaryM428
I did my taxes and set it up to receive my refund on my turbo debit card, and I didn’t get an advance or have a negative balance. I’ve never used it, it’s been sitting for months waiting for my under review taxes. Well I used the IRS portal today and... read more
DarthRC137 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post February 6, 2021 by MaryM428
When there's a mistake in the printer's drivers, at that point you can utilize the investigating arrangements that can eliminate the blunders or you can introduce the drivers on the web and download their most recent form. You can likewise call Canon... read more
Adomstark ‎Posted February 6, 2021
Here, you will discover the arrangement of does Facebook have live chat support for help to us. Above all, you have to ensure that, you can similarly dial the offered number to talk with the support gathering. As of now, you can open its official sit... read more
Adomstark ‎Posted February 6, 2021
After 21 years of working for the same company, I quit in late Feb. of this yr. (2020). And then COVID hit. Due to COVID wrecking the economy, I have been unable to find work for approx. 8 months. I am 40-years-old and unable to receive Unemployment ... read more
1QuickQuestion ‎Posted September 23, 2020 | Latest post January 18, 2021 by AmyC
Just a heads up my Irs.gov tool is showing "Payment Not Available" status , I had received the first one no issues, I did not use the loan service, I filed an e-return and in 16 days, I had my refund in my card, then on April 14th the first stimulus.... read more
jibberishhhhhh ‎Posted January 8, 2021 | Latest post January 9, 2021 by HelenC12
Top Contributors
Privacy Settings