Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your money stories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post April 16, 2020 by montelm13
Think I'm getting a refund this year (fingers crossed, breath held, all that jazz) and, in thinking about what I spent my refund on last year, I realized I totally blew it. How can I actually save (beyond, you know, not spending it) or maybe even gro... read more
JBJ ‎Posted March 29, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by VolvoGirl
I did my taxes and set it up to receive my refund on my turbo debit card, and I didn’t get an advance or have a negative balance. I’ve never used it, it’s been sitting for months waiting for my under review taxes. Well I used the IRS portal today and... read more
DarthRC137 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by CatinaT1
I accidentally filed as a non/filers in order to receive my stimulus. I had already filed my 2019 taxes back in February and received my return. It’s my very first time time filing my own taxes. So I didn’t realize that I was not supposed to file as ... read more
Allison9810 ‎Posted May 19, 2020 | Latest post May 19, 2020 by macuser_22
I recieved my stimulus pay for myself but I have 4 children and they didn't not receive anything at all,and all my info was inputted on the system by TT adding my dependents. I've tried looking for info on why this happened to me. I believe it happen... read more
jeryluv ‎Posted April 27, 2020 | Latest post May 9, 2020 by DoninGA
I have been calling the help line since 7am, it is now 2pm. No answer. Not once. The line randomly repeats a message after a certain amount of time and cuts the call without fail. I am on the verge of starving to death, and I can't get so much as a '... read more
Timothy422 ‎Posted May 5, 2020 | Latest post May 6, 2020 by CatinaT1
Get my payment says DD was given 04/29/20 says it’s been directed onto my turbo account all info is correct but there has not been a credit to my turbo card and there’s no pending transaction? Where’s my money turbo card?
Tiffjakes9721 ‎Posted April 29, 2020 | Latest post May 1, 2020 by GiseleD
Over 6 weeks since my return was accepted but no refund. IRS website states it is still being processed. Never had an issue in the past and 2019 return has the same components as previous years. Any suggestions how to contact the IRS. Their phones ha... read more
GeoffS ‎Posted April 28, 2020 | Latest post April 28, 2020 by bluedeb
I filed taxes as head of household last two years and I did not receive the $500 credit per child. Why is that and do you know how I can collect that?
LeeLee333 ‎Posted April 21, 2020 | Latest post April 27, 2020 by jeryluv
It's been 42 days since I Efiled. Wheres my federal reurn?
Gemme1989 ‎Posted April 19, 2020 | Latest post April 20, 2020 by xmasbaby0
Can you provide an update on when I can expect my payment to post into my account? The IRS website reports my payment was deposited into my turbo tax direct deposit account. (As seen in the attachment). However, my account balance continues to remain... read more
mtearth ‎Posted April 18, 2020
I receive my stimulus check today and it's not that I'm not greatful but I only got $48 from it it. Everyone I ask and talk to get 1200 except me so I'm a bit confuse.
Daichi27 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post April 17, 2020 by Daichi27
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post April 16, 2020 by montelm13
I chose to have my Turbo Tax fees taken from my return instead of paying upfront. When using this option the return is deposited into a Santa Barbara Bank account first and then transferred to my Turbo Card. Since the IRS has the direct deposit infor... read more
Djhowell1984 ‎Posted April 7, 2020 | Latest post April 16, 2020 by Tish B
So I claimed my fiancé and her 3 kids and our child we have together on my taxes but I only got stimulus check for our son and myself I know she wont get anything due to being a dependent ..why is that ? I have been claiming them for years now they l... read more
supers4 ‎Posted April 15, 2020 | Latest post April 15, 2020 by bluedeb