Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your money stories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I was outraged that you advertise free tax prep and then slam us with $100 plus fees for filing. I won't use you again.
pomerantzkaryn6gmailcom ‎Posted May 25, 2022 | Latest post May 25, 2022 by xmasbaby0
I'm just sharing my experience in case it might show up and be helpful to someone researching the Billshark service which Mint has partnered with under the lower your Bills section.The general gist of the service made sense, they negotiate a lower ra... read more
kireaji ‎Posted May 19, 2022
I saw that Intuit was just fined a huge amount of money for forcing low income filers to pay fees for state returns. They are still doing it! My sole source of income is Social Security Disability. That means that I have ZERO state income. I filed my... read more
PghZorro ‎Posted May 4, 2022 | Latest post May 6, 2022 by xmasbaby0
I’m over 5,600 short on my funds , I paid u guys and I didn’t even have to , why is it that instead of the amount u guys told me I’m receiving such a low amount. I will definitely take this to court .
Preology ‎Posted May 4, 2022 | Latest post May 4, 2022 by VolvoGirl
Apparently, Intuit has decided that with the largest tax backlog in recent history, it is somehow appropriate to charge people for their services directly because the return is taking too long to process. This is, of course, awful behavior on their p... read more
AbsolutelyApopleptic ‎Posted April 22, 2022 | Latest post May 3, 2022 by Opus 17
I’m still at a complete loss that a company I knew nothing about Santa Barbara tax professionals is still holding my refund with no communication availability other than emails and lies from this company telling me over and over again for the last th... read more
Serverlife36 ‎Posted March 14, 2022 | Latest post April 15, 2022 by execac
For Dave and a few ladies I had talked to: Dear Turbotax staff ; I must humbly ask your forgiveness for what I now realize was a completely wrong position I was taking.I was very surprised by the sudden increase of tax this year (2021) compared to la... read more
joe ‎Posted April 9, 2022 | Latest post April 12, 2022 by joe
Hi,After a lengthy divorce trial to settle on our house, my ex wife decided not to sell the house. She and her legal team decided that refinancing was the way to go.I was paid a settlement, divorce payoff, from half the equity of the house.I've talke... read more
rarevalo ‎Posted March 29, 2022 | Latest post April 1, 2022 by rarevalo
This is the letter that i sent to the Treasury but have not heard back yet. Please help. February 26, 2022 To whom it may concern: I hope you can follow this. About 60 years ago, my father bought me (Joyce [PII removed]) 16 $50 Series E US Savings Bo... read more
Jud3 ‎Posted March 27, 2022 | Latest post March 31, 2022 by Jud3
TBG PRODUCTS SBTPG LLC sent our return to our account and it was over $2000 less than the amount we were suppose to get. Its been a few weeks now and nothing has been resolved. We tried contacting turbotax and the associate had no real solution for u... read more
SSmart24 ‎Posted March 17, 2022 | Latest post March 31, 2022 by DawnC
I was supposed to get a full refund instead I was given a little more than half
Deangunner ‎Posted March 30, 2022 | Latest post March 30, 2022 by DoninGA
In my younger years I liked listening to the radio as I proudly drove around town with my buddies checking out the bikini clad babes on the beach. We’d roll down the windows, crank up the tunes and cruise the dunes. Pumping hard rock through the radi... read more
Level 15 Carl ‎Posted April 25, 2019 | Latest post March 25, 2022 by Martina75
Will turbo taxes take money out of my bank account to pay for my refund or will it come out of my refund
Critter_2011 ‎Posted March 12, 2022 | Latest post March 12, 2022 by xmasbaby0
When the pandemic started I was laid off only for 4 days well I tried to receive unemployment for the 4 days I was laid off. For some reason I was approved or something and never received anything, the only reason I'm asking questions is because othe... read more
Critter_2011 ‎Posted March 12, 2022 | Latest post March 12, 2022 by Bsch4477
I worked during the pandemic was wondering if I can receive any kind of payment because I struggle so bad having to work and wasn't able to get any over time only received 40 hours weekly which was a big pay cut I bearly made over $400 a week, I didn... read more
Critter_2011 ‎Posted March 12, 2022 | Latest post March 12, 2022 by Bsch4477
Privacy Settings