Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Your money stories
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post November 30, 2019 by Bye kaw
Were my refunds 
Melvina Jeter ‎Posted 23 hours ago | Latest post 15 hours ago by tagteam
I imagine most people, especially those who have made radical life changes (or any change for that matter) can remember their tipping point. I have one I’d like to share. It happened during a lunch break at work. Myself and a coworker were eating per... read more
Jim_Sestito ‎Posted September 17, 2019 | Latest post 19 hours ago by Alison
ONE DAY FROM HOMELESS, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?People are in shock when I tell them that my husband and I had been one day from homeless. They respond, NO WAY! They can't believe it. Friends knew us as middle class. We still look, middle class. We beha... read more
Alison ‎Posted 19 hours ago
Think I'm getting a refund this year (fingers crossed, breath held, all that jazz) and, in thinking about what I spent my refund on last year, I realized I totally blew it. How can I actually save (beyond, you know, not spending it) or maybe even gro... read more
JBJ ‎Posted March 29, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by Debyou
Your software is defective and I am going to get my money back. It does not work with Windows 10. Garbage and rip off.
dbernard49er ‎Posted yesterday
Hello I paid for my taxes to be filed with you all. I didn’t print the papers out right away and now I can’t find them.my brother was helping me and thought I had already put in my yearly income an I hadn’t so I’m not sure what it wssys on the paper ... read more
Kathryn ‎Posted Tuesday
we received money from state retirement fund that is not state taxable? How do we wenter that so that it show no state tax
tomdarlene ‎Posted Monday
need help reporting 
Kenny55182 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by LudwigVan_fan
My son is 18 and we are filling out FASFA but had to pause because this was discovered..My ex owns a business and since my son was 13 he has been reporting income earned (this was just discovered) HOWEVER my son NEVER RECEIVED $ nor did he work those... read more
Mp32514 ‎Posted October 26, 2019 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by reynoldscf95
I am buying a house, the seller is giving me $40k back after we close for home renovations. Would it be better to open a separate banking account and have the money transferred there to be used solely for the home renovations? Would I need to pay tax... read more
cmthompson88 ‎Posted December 11, 2019 | Latest post December 12, 2019 by RickG
Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money: 1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive... read more
Level 3 jlohani ‎Posted February 19, 2019 | Latest post November 30, 2019 by Bye kaw
I don’t know why I didn’t receive my tax return or a notice the reason that I didn’t receive it someone plz help me
Frankie ‎Posted November 3, 2019 | Latest post November 3, 2019 by xmasbaby0
I was told by irs that my tax refund has not been processed because they was waiting on one of my employer to send W2 but stated they haven’t heard nothing back from the employer. So I sent in my W2 express 1-day shipping how long would it take them ... read more
Walnisha1996 ‎Posted October 21, 2019 | Latest post October 21, 2019 by DoninGA
I just figure out that I have debt from TD bank / Target credit card ? however, I never open the credit card from this bank or Target. It shows it's opened on year 2010. But I was living overseas (not in US) from about 2005 to 2016. how could I figur... read more
Yammie Lam ‎Posted September 13, 2019 | Latest post October 6, 2019 by NCperson
Top Contributors