Your money stories
or Ask a Question
I was outraged that you advertise free tax prep and then slam us with $100 plus fees for filing. I won't use you again.
pomerantzkaryn6gmailcom ‎Posted May 25, 2022 | Latest post May 25, 2022 by xmasbaby0
0
1
kireaji ‎Posted May 19, 2022
0
0
PghZorro ‎Posted May 4, 2022 | Latest post May 6, 2022 by xmasbaby0
0
1
I’m over 5,600 short on my funds , I paid u guys and I didn’t even have to , why is it that instead of the amount u guys told me I’m receiving such a low amount. I will definitely take this to court .
Preology ‎Posted May 4, 2022 | Latest post May 4, 2022 by VolvoGirl
0
1
AbsolutelyApopleptic ‎Posted April 22, 2022 | Latest post May 3, 2022 by Opus 17
0
3
Serverlife36 ‎Posted March 14, 2022 | Latest post April 15, 2022 by execac
0
3
joe ‎Posted April 9, 2022 | Latest post April 12, 2022 by joe
1
2
rarevalo ‎Posted March 29, 2022 | Latest post April 1, 2022 by rarevalo
0
3
Jud3 ‎Posted March 27, 2022 | Latest post March 31, 2022 by Jud3
0
2
SSmart24 ‎Posted March 17, 2022 | Latest post March 31, 2022 by DawnC
2
5
I was supposed to get a full refund instead I was given a little more than half
Deangunner ‎Posted March 30, 2022 | Latest post March 30, 2022 by DoninGA
0
1
Level 15 Carl ‎Posted April 25, 2019 | Latest post March 25, 2022 by Martina75
8
4
Will turbo taxes take money out of my bank account to pay for my refund or will it come out of my refund
Critter_2011 ‎Posted March 12, 2022 | Latest post March 12, 2022 by xmasbaby0
0
1
Critter_2011 ‎Posted March 12, 2022 | Latest post March 12, 2022 by Bsch4477
0
1
0
1