My wife qualified for the Health Coverage Tax Credit, which pays 72.5 percent of our insurance premiums. We didn't get the advance HCTC payments, so we paid the whole thing out of pocket and are filing for reimbursement for 2018. I know the 72.5 percent is not tax-deductible. But what about the remaining 27.5 percent (the portion of the premiums that we paid out of pocket)? Can we deduct it, and where would we deduct it in Turbotax (under medical insurance premiums?)?
... View more