If you're using TurboTax Online, you may experience an issue when printing your 2018 tax return if you also used Easy Extension. When you print, Form 4868 isdoesn't populate.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Add a State to get back into your return.
- Once in your return through the Add a State button, select Tax Tools in the left menu.
- Then go to the Print Center.
- Select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Once you're in your return and you can see Form 4868, select Refresh in your browser.
- After you've refreshed, print again.
- Do I need to file an extension if Im getting a refund?
- Do I need to file a state extension? If so, how do I do this?
- How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online?
- How do I file Form 7004 (Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns)?
- How do I print my 4868 extension form after e-filing it through TurboTax Easy Extension?