If you can't close browser windows or exit programs normally, you can force them to close.
- Simultaneously press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys.
- Select Start Task Manager.
- In the Windows Task Manager window, select Applications.
- Select the window or program to close and then select End Task.
Repeat these steps for each window or program you want to close.
- Choose Force Quit from the Apple menu (or simultaneously press the Command + Option + Esc keys).
- In the Force Quit Applications window, select the program and select Force Quit.