Solved: Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

my taxes where filed and I am concerned of being  incorrect need previous returns to be canceled by turbo tax now
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

I had the same issue 2 years ago. I have issue but it was fixed. But i forgot how i fixed it. Sorry I know you need an answer. But I just remember it was fixed after doing something. Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I had the same issue 2 years ago. I have issue but it was fixed. But i forgot how i fixed it. Sorry I know you need an answer. But I just remember it was fixed after doing something. Good luck

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings