• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tacoppi

Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

my taxes where filed and I am concerned of being  incorrect need previous returns to be canceled by turbo tax now
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
raulcmiranda

Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

I had the same issue 2 years ago. I have issue but it was fixed. But i forgot how i fixed it. Sorry I know you need an answer. But I just remember it was fixed after doing something. Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply
raulcmiranda

I had the same issue 2 years ago. I have issue but it was fixed. But i forgot how i fixed it. Sorry I know you need an answer. But I just remember it was fixed after doing something. Good luck

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v