Solved: Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

Your new filing system did not allow me to continue to file all my deductions and I was charged and you filed them of zero refunds your system did not work need to refile

my taxes where filed and I am concerned of being  incorrect need previous returns to be canceled by turbo tax now

I had the same issue 2 years ago. I have issue but it was fixed. But i forgot how i fixed it. Sorry I know you need an answer. But I just remember it was fixed after doing something. Good luck