Solved: You should mail your return and completed W-7 and ...

If I dont have an ITIN, do I mail payment + tax filing + w7 to the Austin center, or only tax filing + w7 to Austin? Then where do I send my payment to?

I need to get an ITIN for my spouse this year.  W7 tells me I need to mail my W7 and tax filing to the Austin IRS center. 1040V says mail my cheque to IRS San Francisco. 

So, which forms do I mail to each center?

1.  Austin IRS: tax filing + W7 + 1040 V + payment

OR 

2. Austin IRS: tax filing + W7,  San Francisco IRS:  1040V + payment 

Or

3. Austin IRS: tax filing + W7,   San Francisco IRS:  1040V + payment  + Duplicate of Tax filing

You should mail your return and completed W-7 and identity documents to the IRS address in Austin.- Choice #1.

Hi @TurboTaxKarenJ  May I ask if I should send my payment + 1040V to the Austin center as well?

Please send your payment with your tax return to the address in Austin.

[Edited 03.24.20 |3:28 pm]