Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hey, I received a w-2 and also a k-1. is it possible to file my k-1 with turbotax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hey, I received a w-2 and also a k-1. is it possible to file my k-1 with turbotax?

You file the K-1 in the same return as your W2.  You file one return for all your income.

Did you receive a K-1 you need to report?    If so, either Premier or Self-Employed Edition can report the K-1 entries as well as W-2 income.    All of the desktop products (CD/download) can also handle those items.

It looks like you are using Self-Employed Edition (at least that is what is showing by your username above).  Do you have a self-employed business, independent contractor, sole proprietor, etc.?    Both Premier and Self-Employed Edition can handle self-employed income on Schedule C, but if there are any business expenses on the Schedule C, then the Self-Employed Edition would be necessary.    Premier is 79.99, while Self-Employed Edition is 114.99.   If you don't need Self-Employed Edition, we can tell you how to downgrade to Premier and start over.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies