turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I worked in Texas three and a half days a week for 4 months if you minus the weeks that I worked remote. Do I still need to claim that as out of state tax too?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieH1

I worked in Texas three and a half days a week for 4 months if you minus the weeks that I worked remote. Do I still need to claim that as out of state tax too?

You do not need to do a Texas return due to no income taxes there.

I do not know what state you are filing in, but most states do require that you include income you made both in and out of the state when filing your resident return.

If you want to give me the state, I will verify it for you or you can look at your resident states Department of Revenue website.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JulieH1

You do not need to do a Texas return due to no income taxes there.

I do not know what state you are filing in, but most states do require that you include income you made both in and out of the state when filing your resident return.

If you want to give me the state, I will verify it for you or you can look at your resident states Department of Revenue website.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies