turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am employed full-time and receive a W2, I also work part-time and will receive a 1099 in the amount of $792, which TurboTax product is right for me?

I am employed full-time and receive a W2, I also work part-time and will receive a 1099 in the amount of $792, which TurboTax product is right for me?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieCo

You can use TurboTax Deluxe to enter your W-2 and 1099 MISC income.  As long as you don't have any business expenses to deduct associated with the 1099 MISC income, then the Deluxe version should work for you.  TurboTax will let you know if you end up entering a scenario that requires you to upgrade to a different version of the software.

Here is more information on TurboTax Deluxe:

TurboTax Online Deluxe

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JulieCo

You can use TurboTax Deluxe to enter your W-2 and 1099 MISC income.  As long as you don't have any business expenses to deduct associated with the 1099 MISC income, then the Deluxe version should work for you.  TurboTax will let you know if you end up entering a scenario that requires you to upgrade to a different version of the software.

Here is more information on TurboTax Deluxe:

TurboTax Online Deluxe

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies