turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My extension was approved, but I did not prepare my 2018 taxes. Where should I send payments on my estimated taxes?

I received my W-2s, or Form-1099s but misplaced them here at home. Can I request copies of my W-2s, or Form-1099s? I opened and looked at them (2 Federal documents, no state).
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenaC

My extension was approved, but I did not prepare my 2018 taxes. Where should I send payments on my estimated taxes?

You can pay estimated IRS tax on IRS payment portal. You'll have to do a best guess estimate. 

You can get transcripts on the IRS website of your W-2's and 1099's but the IRS states they may not be ready until July. 

• Wage and Income Transcript - shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information. Current tax year information may not be complete until July. 
  • To get your online transcripts, click on  Get Transcript Online.

Regarding state extensionhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300227

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenaC

You can pay estimated IRS tax on IRS payment portal. You'll have to do a best guess estimate. 

You can get transcripts on the IRS website of your W-2's and 1099's but the IRS states they may not be ready until July. 

• Wage and Income Transcript - shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information. Current tax year information may not be complete until July. 
  • To get your online transcripts, click on  Get Transcript Online.

Regarding state extensionhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300227

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies