turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

neoboy03

Turbo tax keeps sending me messages about my discount about to expire. I am still waiting for tax forms. :(

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbo tax keeps sending me messages about my discount about to expire. I am still waiting for tax forms. :(

You can pay early before filing to lock in the current price.

How to pay the fees
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4296537-how-can-i-pay-for-my-turbotax-online-fees

Or you can say you want to print and it will make you pay first.
1. If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and then select Take me to my return.
2. Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left-side menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
3. Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional onscreen instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can pay early before filing to lock in the current price.

How to pay the fees
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4296537-how-can-i-pay-for-my-turbotax-online-fees

Or you can say you want to print and it will make you pay first.
1. If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and then select Take me to my return.
2. Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left-side menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
3. Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional onscreen instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies