turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've been over charged for services I did not agree too. A charge of 114.00 for deluxe. I will gladly pay the 44.00 fee. I have disputed the extra charge w/bank.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I've been over charged for services I did not agree too. A charge of 114.00 for deluxe. I will gladly pay the 44.00 fee. I have disputed the extra charge w/bank.

You appear to be using Live Deluxe, at least that is what is displayed next to your screen name above.  Live Deluxe is an upgrade from regular Deluxe that features live on-demand help from a CPA/EA tax pro during return preparation and a final review of your return, which they will sign.

FAQ:  What is TurboTax Live?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3859448-what-is-turbotax-live

Live Deluxe is currently 119.99 for a Federal return, and 44.99 for a State return (increased this week from 39.99).  You didn't say when you paid.  Prior to March 1 Live Deluxe had an early season discount.

Fee issues are normally easier to work out prior to filing.   Usually TurboTax Support says that by continuing on to file, one agrees to the fees.    This is a user community forum, however, and nothing account-specific can be handled here.  You would need to phone TurboTax Support to discuss your fees.

Use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number.  Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies