Am I permitted to let my daughter use the software to file? She is not a dependent and does not live at the same address as me. If not, how are the 5 free files a benefit

Turbo Tax states it includes 5 Federal e-files. What is the benefit of this when I read in the agreement that I can't allow a third party to use my software. I am specifically wanting to let my non-dependent daughter use the software to file her taxes.

Yes, your daughter can use the software to prepare her income tax return.  Up to 5 returns can be prepared and filed using your software.  Our license agreement doesn't allow the use of TurboTax for commercial or professional tax preparation. 

What is the best way for me to get the software to her? I purchased the CD this year rather than the on-line software. Thank you

What can I do to be more helpful?  Where does your daughter live?

She lives in another city in Wisconsin

Mail the CD to her

Thank you, but is this from Alan at TurboTax? I think TurboTax might have a better solution.

bsch4477 gave the best solution.  You would either have to take it to her or mail it.